About Me

My Photo
Vivien~❤
Bukit Mertajam, Penang, Malaysia
a simple gal.. a simple life.. with full of sweet memories... That's me..Vivien
View my complete profile

Followers

Pages

Blog Achieve

❤ Me =)

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Taiwan ❤ Family trip ❤ Part 4

5/6/10-Cloudy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY & HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO DADDY!!!!
Yes, it was my lovely daddy's Birthday and Father's day....LOVE U DAD!!!

清境,青青草原
I was expected to see a mountain of sheep...but then, we were told by the host of 芸芦,that most of the sheep have been killed due to the Sheep Pox Epidermic spreading in Taiwan, therefore we don't have the chance to see it.=(


Only got Fade one + sheep feces!!!
The sheep's castle...


My daddy on the horse...yeng le =)
Then we went to the souvenir shop.....❤

I had tried out the chocolate goat milk..erm...it's still acceptable for me...but not the fresh goat milk...
We have to climb down from this stairs...OMG! 500 stairs!!!! Poor mum & dad...have to finish up this long distance with us...but luckily we walk from top to bottom...not from the bottom to top...if not, we will going to climb up these stupid f***king hell stairs!!(oops..am too rude? paiseh ha..)
We then had our lunch at one of the restaurant...& my brother ordered for goat milk steamboat..
it's only rm 15++ for one person...and one word to describe-- YUACKS
Pity brother have to finish up the whole things...
Luckily we ordered for the kim chi steamboat..haha...so tasty...





Goodbye 清境(cingjing farm)...this photo taken by our driver who going to drive us to TAIPEI!!!!
Why am i so excited about taipei? SHOPPING!!!!!
haha...

cheers, ❤

0 comments:

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©