About Me

My Photo
Vivien~❤
Bukit Mertajam, Penang, Malaysia
a simple gal.. a simple life.. with full of sweet memories... That's me..Vivien
View my complete profile

Followers

Pages

Blog Achieve

❤ Me =)

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Lunch

It's been a while staying at home...
Slacking slacking & slacking...

Opened the fridge,
Baby Romaine checked..
Tomato checked..
Purple cabbage checked...
Egg checked..
Carrot checked..
Cheesy hotdog checked..
Honeydew checked..

Yes, am trying to make my Lunch...
& this would be the simplest Lunch i have...

I am going to learn how to COOK?!!
My mum told me to learn from the easiest or basic first..
& i suppose Salad is the easiest ever meal that i can make...

With Island topping...It's just perfect...

Cheers, ❤

0 comments:

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©